Monday, August 17, 2009

Mad Men

Do any of you watch Mad Men?
This.
show.
is.
so.
good!
Don Draper is somehow awesome even though he cheats on his wife all the time. If you don't watch it, you should really start.

This weekend was fantastic and I'll be posting pics and details soon.

4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Karen At Home Blog said...

LOL, my BFF in Chicago just recommended this show to me today too. I may have to tune in!

Addict said...

You have to go see Kenny and Sugarland. Worth every penny :-)

Not that I need a new show to be addicted to.... but thanks! Now I will prob. watch it and love it.

Randi said...

LOVE me some Don Drapper!! This is the best show! AND also I must say I'm not a van of Michael Vick either. I'm so over hearing about him:0

The Preppy Princess said...

You *know* we're simply freaks for this show here at the Prepatorium, just crazy about it!

So glad you liked the premiere, so did we. :)
tp

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus