Thursday, August 13, 2009

 Saturday GK went golfing with the boys and I got to go hang out with Jess and Peyton for the day.


Turns out I only got some pics of Peyton and none of Jess and I ~ actually these are the only two pictures I took all weekend. 

Peyton is super excited to tell everyone that she's going to be a big sister in March! Well, she can't technically talk, but if she could talk then she would tell you how excited she is ~ and the smile has NOTHING to do with the yummy puffs she was eating at the time either, I promise.  

Congrats Jess, Mike and Peyton

3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwwwwwww, what a cutie! Love her wink.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linds, we had fun.
Hope yesterday was a good surprise for Greg. I wish we had been there!!!!!

Angie said...

Congrats Jess and Mike! Peyton is a cutie!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus