Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The following occurred while watching the news last week about the Chevy Bolt, and how it is supposed to be able to get such great gas mileage.

LK: I don't know what the big deal is?

GK: Honey, it can get 230 MILES PER GALLON!

LK: I know, but our car can get around that too, so I don't get what the big deal is...

GK: giving LK a long look so she can figure out on her own what an asinine comment that was.

LK: (about a minute later) Oh, never mind. Our car gets 220 miles for the ENTIRE TANK...

I'm pretty sure moments like these are why GK married me.

7 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Llama said...

HAHAHA! Great story! Thats why they love us!

p.s.....what kind of dog do you have? she kind of looks like mine.... :)
Shes adorable!!

the Preppy Princess said...

This is priceless Miss Windy City, and *so* Princess, you wouldn't believe it!! Hee-hee-hee!

Have a wonderful rest of the week!
tp

Amy said...

I love those "waaaaiiit for it..." comments... we all have them!

Andee Layne said...

great story!Great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog at www.andeelayne.blogspot.com follow mine as i will yours! xo

Angie said...

Hahaha! Wait....you were watching the news?

Windy City Kelley's said...

Llama - Thanks our pup is a Cocker Spaniel / Bichon Frise mix with a big dog attitude.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Want to feel smarter? We stopped at a light a couple years ago and there was a sign on the side of the road advertising the sale of puppies, which included a seven digit number. I was all...how could those puppies be so expensive? The hubs was all...uh, that's a phone number. He still hasn't let that one die. Ah ha

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus