I am so happy that it's Friday! We're off to Virginia for the weekend for GK's brothers couples wedding shower. We're leaving today and will be back on Sunday night. We wanted to come back a day early so GK could relax and have a day home before he goes back to Texas on Tuesday.
I got my nails done yesterday and I found my favorite new color for the summer ~ Miami Beet by OPI.
I tried to take a picture of my actual nails, but you can't really tell how pretty the color is. You should try it, I'm pretty sure you'll love it as much as I do right now!Last weekend the Indy base McC's came to visit for the weekend and we went to a Cubs game. Afterwards we met up with more friends to hang out for a while since it was an early game. I was planning on posting these earlier in the week but to be honest I was too lazy to do it ~ and the fact that I took so many other pictures over the weekend and these are the only one's that look decent. We went to dinner at Mia Francesca's after this and I didn't take any pictures there - go figure. Just take my word for it when I say it was very yummy.







After a Saturday like this can you even believe that GK and I got up at 7am on Sunday to volunteer at the American Cancer Society Walk and Roll event they were having downtown? Luckily they stuck us in a room counting money so I didn't have to be all happy and chipper all morning. It was a fun event and it's always nice to see the generous amount of money that people are giving to a great cause like that!




4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
I love the cubbies. I hope you had fun. Cute blog!
Cute pics. It was good to see you.
looks like soo much fun. i want to got to baseball game. love that color. colors never look good on my fingers. i do not know why? but my toes always look cute. irony? or maybe 12 in the morning commenting. never a good idea!!!
My sister has Miami Beet on her toes and now I must buy it to add to the collection!! Great Choice!! XOXO
Post a Comment