Thursday, May 21, 2009

I can't live without...

My lululemon workout gear! I kid you not, the lulu stuff I own is THE most comfortable clothing I've ever worn. I have lulu pants, lulu shirts, lulu head band, lulu jacket...need I go on?

During the writing of this post, I had to venture over to the lulu website for a little bit. Once there, I couldn't leave and have been sitting here asking myself, "Do you really need MORE comfy clothes? You can't really fit any more in your dresser as it is, and GK will kill you if you buy MORE sweatpants (as he calls them)." So after much thought (read: about two minutes of contemplating) I'm going to answer my own question and say "Hell Yes! I absolutely need to buy more!". Thanks Internet for helping me get through the tough "issues" in my life :)

Special Note: Thanks Mom and Dad for the gift card, it's come in VERY handy :)



3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Meredith said...

I keep hearing about Lululemon, but I keep wondering if the pants would be long enough AND if the price is really worth it!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check it out

Windy City Kelley's said...

The pants are super long and don't let the price sway you, my lulu attire has lasted forever!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus