Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I was watching the news today and the lady that does the traffic here in Chicago called what she was doing a "trafficcast". She said it like three times too. Is that even a word??? She drives me nuts so maybe I'm just looking for things she says and does to give me more reason to not like her.

Our weekend in Virginia was fantastic. I'll post more about it later with pics.

I also wanted to add that I think they should leave Jon and Kate plus 8 alone. I liked watching that show and now it's WAY too dramatic for me. Ugh, if he or she cheated then let them figure out their crap on their own. I also have to add that Kate must have been pretty harsh to her extended family for them to be talking all this crap to the media. What an odd situation and I feel bad for the kids most of all during all of this.

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Anonymous said...

I agree. They have 8 kids, quit dragging their marriage through the mud!

Addict said...

It has to be a publicity stunt before the big premiere. I just found this blog and I am dying because for some reason I have always loved Chicago (never been but when I was little my dad brought me little gifts from his business trips). Would you mind mentioning your favorite (and least favorite) parts about the "windy city" :-)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus