I've seen one already and another is just starting now and it's only 11am.
Apparently the cops and first responders in Chicago have not been under contract for 21 months and they are not happy about it - I agree with them.
Also, there are some people that don't want the Olympics to happen in Chicago - I don't agree with them.
I just love working across from city hall :)
5 years ago




3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
I just don't really get why they don't want the Olympics! They would benefit the economy in every way possible
I hope no one gets hurt in the protests!
My uncle is actually on the campaign to make the Olympics happen in Chicago!
I don't get it either - I hope we get them here in 2016!
Meredith, that's awesome, but what a stressful job your uncle has right now :)
Post a Comment