Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Here comes the sun

I told you Twilight was back in my life in a serious way, I can't even write on this damn blog anymore because all my free time was spent reading. I was lucky enough to tear myself away from book four to catch up on The Biggest Loser though. I love that show and I have to admit I kind of want to see Tara get sent home. I mean COME ON - let other people win would ya, ugh.

Anyway, We had a great weekend last weekend. I got to see my Lville girls on Friday night and it was a blast (see some pics below). Then the rest of the weekend was spent lounging around the condo doing a whole lot of nothing and it was fabulous!

Today is Thursday and you know what that means (well, you may not but I'm going to tell you) - GK COMES HOME FROM TEXAS! Yes, Thursday is now my favorite day of the week. Also, my Boilers take on those Cheaters from UConn so be sure to yell and scream for Purdue when you get a chance. Hee hee, not sure if they are actually cheaters, but we need all the luck we can get right now :)

Tomorrow we're off to Arizona for some S-U-N and Cubbies Spring Training.

Have a great weekend!




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Kimberly said...

Have a blast in AZ. I will miss relaxing in the pool with you all. We can't wait for next year! Go Cubs!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus