Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Tidbits...

  • I saw an older gentleman on the bus today, about 80 years old. He was dressed very nice and was about 5' 1" tall. He was hunched over sleeping on the bus with an unlit cigar in his mouth - it just made me smile :)


  • As some of you know I had an issue with wearing an article of clothing inside out this past weekend. Well, it must be a theme for the week because I got home last night from work and realized I had been wearing my sweater on inside-out ALL DAY! Granted the sweater looks the same on both sides, but I just had to laugh. Twice in one week.


  • I just read the book Revolutionary Road and I didn't really like it. I'd like to see the movie to see what it's like. When I saw previews for the movie, I didn't realize it would be that dark. I'm kind of pissed about it actually and am VERY tempted to go back to Twilight just to make myself happy again. Have any of you read it or seen the movie?

  • Anyone else watch ER last night? I thought it was OK. I wish they would have had George Clooney in it again - he's hot :)


  • Turns out my dog "talks" and "runs" in her sleep just like I do. I've been known to walk and talk in my sleep when I'm really tired - but I'll save those stories for another post. Anyway, the past three nights she has been making the weirdest sound and running in her sleep and it wakes me up. The thing is she is only 18lbs, but with GK gone she sleeps right next to me on the bed. So as you're probably figuring out by now, when she starts to run in her sleep, it kicks the crap out of me and I wake up like a bat out of hell looking for some crazy intruder or something. It's not fun. She has done it occasionally in the past, but I think the trip to Arizona tired her out because she's been doing it EVERY night now. I just wish that her running in her sleep counted as a morning walk, because then we'd both get to sleep in!


  • I hate blogger - it sucks!
We're having a nice relaxing weekend at home. I still need to post our Arizona pics so hopefully I can do that this weekend too.

Happy Friday!

0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus