Monday, March 23, 2009

I've been re-reading the Twilight series this weekend.

I just planned on reading the first book but now I'm on book three after 4 days.

I needed something to do with my TV locked on NCAA basketball.

It's even better than the first time.

I almost called my husband Edward more than once while in conversation.

It's getting a bit ridiculous.

I need to get back to real life outside of the Cullens...

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Anonymous said...

I just saw the movie. I made Mike buy it for me Saturday morning!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Hey girl! I totally agree w/you--it's almost better the second time around b/c you can take your time reading them (the urgency of knowing what will happen next is gone) and you catch more details. I loved reading them the second time. So much in fact that I'm about to start round 3!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus