Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Tidbits...

  • I'm loving oatmeal lately. I bought the Quaker apple and cinnamon and it's SO good. I also love the Starbucks oatmeal to go. This stuff is great and it comes with little pouches of brown sugar, dried fruit and a nut mix so you can add them in yourself. I only use the brown sugar and save the dried fruit to snack on later in the day.
  • I think one of my pet peeves is when a person asks me questions about how to do something when I just told them how or sent an email with detailed instructions on how to do. I wasted my time to tell you how to do it, the least you could do is actually READ the email before you ask me questions about it! ugh...
  • I walked to lunch today and was asked for money by four different homeless people. The total distance of my walk... two city blocks! This is very strange for Chicago. I mean we have homeless people but it's rare to see more then one within four blocks of each other. Maybe it's because it's not 10 degrees anymore.
  • I hate the dentist. When you tell me my gums are bleeding, it may have something to do with you poking a VERY sharp object into them repeatedly.
  • I love this weather!!!

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Anonymous said...

I eat the apple cinnamon oatmeal every day for breakfast. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Ewe, I hate oatmeal!!

But, I, too love this spring weather! I am in AZ right now, so obviously it's gorgeous, but spring in Iowa is one of my favorite things.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Looking forward to reading!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus