Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where are you Will Power???

So in trying to loose the ten pounds, I've gained since September, I'm trying to get my eating back under control (read: I really mean trying not to stuff my face with pizza, burgers and nachos every chance I get). It's been going well so far (but it's really only been two weeks) and today I had my first experience with my inner thoughts trying VERY hard to get me to eat way more then I should. This usually only happens on my way home from some bar late at night, and at that point of the night I don't really care much about anything let alone the cheese nachos I just inhaled.

Now Internet, have you ever had an argument in public with that "voice" in your head??? Well, that just happened to me at lunch. I literally had to MAKE myself run out of where I was eating so I would not buy more food, almost knocking down some poor old lady that was walking into the place. I had ALREADY eaten a full sandwich and some carrots and I wasn't even hungry so I'm not sure what came over me. It's just SO HARD for me to pass up good carbs in the form of rolls, crackers, chips, etc even if I'm not hungry.

Seriously I don't know what happened to my will power, but it's pretty non-existent right now. I'm trying hard to look for it, so if you find it for me can you send it back my way. I'll be the girl drooling over the rolls and baguettes like a crazy person (since this post is not helping me forget about the fabulous bread products that I just walked away from)!

0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus