Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quantum of Solace

Saturday we went and saw the new Bond movie Quantum of Solace with McD and the McClatchy's. I had just seen Casino Royale last week so I told GK that I thought I was good and would understand what was going on when we went to see the new movie. I "forgot" to mention to him then that I had some trouble following Casino Royale especially when they were playing all the poker (I don't know how to play poker so I pretty much stopped paying attention during those scenes, which was most of the movie). I was looking forward to this movie, but in the end I had even more trouble following this story and the action scenes made me kind of dizzy. From what I could tell Bond kicked some butt and got his butt kicked and got along well with the ladies. I do enjoy Daniel Craig as Bond more then most of the other actors that portrayed him, besides Sean Connery, and once the specifics were fully explained to me (thanks boys) I walked away liking it.

Have you seen it yet? What did you think?

This was GK's movie pick so he was very happy. I think he'll be even more happy when I make him go see Twilight this Saturday at 10am! I'm so excited for this damn tween movie it's kind of getting ridiculous...

0 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus