We went to Palatine on Sunday to hang out with Mike, Jess and Peyton Stanczak. Jess and I got to sneak away for a nice lunch while the boys and Peyton watched the Bears game. It was great to hang out with Jess at lunch, to hear about how motherhood was treating her and to chat about everything under the sun which is pretty much the norm for us! Peyton is so damn cute too. She has grown so much in the month since we last saw her. She even gave me a couple of big smiles - that is until we tried to take her picture and she would stop. I’m sure the next time we see her it won’t be a problem and smiling will be second nature to her. Her little Bears cheerleader outfit was so cute too.
I don’t feel any need to comment on the Bears game. I wish I could say that they kicked butt, but if you saw the game then you know why I'm not so happy with them right now.
I love this picture. I think Bailey was trying to mimic the baby for GK to notice him more :)


1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
We had a great time!
Post a Comment