Thursday, July 5, 2012

37 Weeks!

 On Tuesday I was 37 weeks - FULL TERM! I am feeling good but as you can see from the pics below this baby is taking after his/her big brother and has not dropped in the slightest way. That was the main reason I was induced with Ethan so we'll see if this baby follows E's lead. If anything, looking at the pics below, this baby is even higher than Ethan was at this point.

37 weeks baby #2


37 weeks with Ethan

We are slowly getting our to-do list done (by slowly I really mean at snails pace). The nursery is painted as I mentioned before but since we don't know what we're having, the rest of the decorating will take place on my maternity leave. 



1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Valerie said...

Love your basketball!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus