Time seems to have slowed down at this point. I'm 35 weeks today and feeling it! I think the baby had a major growth spurt the last few days. I've graduated from being all "cute" pregnant to "really really" pregnant. I'm pretty sure people think I'll be going into labor at any second.
Other than feeling uncomfortable these days I'm doing good. Sleep is not going as well as I like, but that's to be expected.
We (and when I say we i really mean GK) painted the new nursery and it looks great. The one downfall of not knowing the sex is I can't fully decorate until after the baby arrives. I guess that's what maternity leave is for. I have ideas for a boy and girl so all I need to do is buy everything.
5 years ago





2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
you are WAY tiny this time woman!
Looking great! Can't believe your are 35 weeks!!! you may think time has slowed down, but I think it is flying
Post a Comment