skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- It's HOT again here in Texas. I mean HOT. It's been in the 90's and 100's for the past couple of weeks. I love it. Yeah it sucks we can't go on long walks again until October but I don't care. Bring on the pool.
- Ethan loves to swim. I took him to the pool the other day and he was so chill and relaxed in the water. I even dunked him a couple of times. I think he wanted to cry when I did that but I just pretended that nothing happened and he perked right back up.
- We have furniture. Yes, we've lived in our house for over a year now and I can finally start decorating. Stay tuned for some before and after posts.
- Our car has been in the shop twice in the past month. That sucks big time. Part of me wants to sell the damn thing and become a one car household (since I work form home).
- Tantrums - oh - tantrums, how I hate you. E seems to think that crying and going straight as a board while screaming will get him what he wants. Silly little boy, Mama is bigger than you and can pick you up. As an added bonus Mama could care less if people stare AT YOU in a public place when YOU are freaking out. Good luck little boy.
- I have to say I'm most definitely jumping on the Dallas Maverick's bandwagon (it's the NBA people). I hope they beat the Heat and knock some of those ego's down a notch.
- Weight Watchers has been good to me. I'm back in my pre-Ethan pants and loving it. I do plan on loosing about 10 more pounds though so wish me luck.
3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Ethan looks like such a big boy lately!
Congrats on your Weight Watchers success!
Yay for your weight loss! I am also on the Mavs bandwagon even though they took out my Lakers =( ANYONE but the HEAT! I couldn't take that kind of heat all summer. I only make that kind of exception for Vegas! =D
Hope you get some relief from the heat! YAY for swimming, and boo for tantrums!!!
Hope your well sweetie!
Post a Comment