I know these are a little late but I wanted to post them first before I moved on to other things. Ethan had a great first Christmas in Arizona at Nana and Grandpa's house. He loved hanging out with his Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Angie and Uncle Jeremy!
Books are REALLY important in our house and Ethan got so many great new ones for Christmas! The only days we can get him to sit still these days if we start reading him a book. It doesn't matter what book either, he loves them all.
He also got some fun new light up toys and adorable clothes. It was a great first Christmas for our little guy. We can't wait for many many more!




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Beyond cute! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!
He's getting so big! Landon had the same green Xmas pjs by the way!
Post a Comment