I have to say 2010 has been a VERY eventful year for the Kelley family. In the last 365 days we have done the following:
Rang in 2010 with some great friends in Chicago. Only one drink for this soon to be mama though.
January- made the big move to Dallas, Texas
February - bought our house in Texas but couldn't move in just yet, so temp housing was our way of life for yet another month.
March - moved into our house ~ and jumped up and down for being out of temp housing and getting our stuff delivered from Chicago... Well I would have jumped up and down if I was able to without going into labor. I'm sure I just celebrated with some nachos or something. In March we also went to Chicago for our baby shower and to welcome little Landon to the world. Oh yeah, and we bought another car.
April - was spent sitting at the doctors office I feel like. We spent some good quality time with our doctor in April since we were down to our weekly visits by now.
May - Baby Ethan arrives! We chose not to find out what we were having but I had a feeling a little boy was going to be joining our family. The rest of May was a whirlwind of family, feedings and no sleep.
June - was spent getting to know Ethan and living life as new parents.
July - let the travels begin. We took our first road trip as a family to Austin, Texas.
August - we started August with Ethan and mommy making a trip to Arizona then two weeks later all of us went to Lake Tahoe for Nicole and Andy's fantastic wedding. To end the month we got a visit from Jess so she could meet Ethan.
September - The three of us made our first trip back to Chicago in September. Ethan stayed with Nana and Grandpa in Libertyville while GK and I went to see Dave Matthews at Wrigley Field. Ethan also got to meet all of Mommy's life long friends!
October - Ethan's first Halloween and he was not too excited to be dressed up as a hot dog but it entertained Mommy and Daddy. Nana and Grandpa were in town for Halloween too and they were much more fun for Ethan to play with. Also in October my sister and her boyfriend Jeremy got engaged!
November - Ethan's first thanksgiving and trip to Virginia! And my bff Sarah and her boyfriend Ryan got engaged!
December - Ethan's first Christmas!
What a great year 2010 has been. We can't wait to see what 2010 brings!
5 years ago




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Happy New Year sweetie! So happy your year was wonderful...wishing you the same for 2011!
That is one CRAZY year! Um, I can't remember the last time I saw someone write BFF.
Made me giggle :)
I miss you guys! Wish I could see you and have playdates!
Post a Comment