skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- I can't believe it's already Thursday! For the record it did take me a few minutes to figure out what day it was too. I feel like every day is the same but very different all at the same time. Anyone else feel like that?
- Ethan had his first cold last week. It got pretty snotty around here too. I didn't know such a little human could produce SO MUCH SNOT. It was all over and I swear I did three loads of laundry a day just to keep things clean around here. He also had a cough too, poor thing, so I took him to the doctors and we were given a nebulizer for a few days. Have any of you ever tried to nebulize a small child? It's not fun for anyone. Thankfully it helped and the cough is gone and we're all healthy again.
- GK has been working really long hours and weekends the past few weeks and this is planned to go on until the end of the year. It's not fun for anyone. Hopefully come January we'll be back to normal and we'll get our weekends back. In the meantime if any friends of family want to come visit to keep E and I company you're more than welcome. :)
- Do any of you watch Gossip Girl. SO GOOD. I just got caught up with this season and I'm addicted.
- Ethan is still not the biggest fan of solid foods. I keep giving them to him once a day in the morning though in hopes that he'll learn to love them. Yesterday was the best day yet with Sweet Potato's so we'll see what he thinks of them today.
- I'm very glad that the voting is O-V-E-R. Now I just hope that Washington can get it together to bring this country together. Something has has got to change to boost some spirits around here I think.
3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Gossip Girl=addiction!! :) Did you see the end of this week's?! I cheered! I just love Blair and Chuck! Serena hacks me off sometimes when she does such dumb things for boys. I'm eager for them to explain this whole fiasco with Juliet b/c she's annoying and I want her gone.
Hope the little one is feeling better! It is so sad when they are sick :(
Isn't GG the greatest?! awww how i love it!!!:)
Just getting caught up on your blog...2 things:
1) LOVE Gossip Girl.
2) Try feeding him solids in the evening instead of in the morning. Sometimes they have more of an appetite then.
Post a Comment