You suck.
Why you choose to TAKE. YOUR. TIME. is beyond me. I can feel you in there, and see the top of you, so come on already. Not one person (or dog) in our house is sleeping very well because of you. If you want to show up, then just do it. I'm over this slow mo crap. Also, while we're at it can you tell your 19 other tooth friends to hurry up as well (especially those big bully's that like to hang out in the back).
Baby E is taking you like a champ, and only letting you bother him when he's trying to sleep, but I'm not sure how long this good mood will last. So I'm begging you to hurry up so we can get back to our happy baby household that we usually are (and I can stop doing a million loads of laundry a day due to drool).
Thanks,
A very tired Mommy




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Hang in there mama! Leaving for Florida on Wednesday and hope we can catch up when we get back. Miss you
Post a Comment