skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- I'm pretty positive that my gym only hires ex Marines to teach all their classes. I'm not kidding. These ladies yell at me like a drill Sargent and use scare tactics to make me do my sit-ups. The jury still out on if the classes are working. I'll let you know in a month or so.
- We're just about ready to start leaving baby E with a sitter so we can go out "baby free". Have any of you used sittercity.com to find a sitter? Any thoughts about using that site?
- GK and I ventured out to the Fort Worth Stockyards on Sunday and it turned it to kind of a big mistake on our part. We get so eager and want to explore our new area that we didn't look at the weather. Turns out it's not the brightest idea to bring a baby sight seeing when it's 105 out. We weren't outside that much but it still drained the little guy and I was feeding him every hour and a half the rest of the day to keep up with his hunger. So needless to say we'll be "sightseeing" indoors for the next couple of weeks until it cools down a little bit.
- Is anyone super excited that Mad Men is back??? LOVE that show!
3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
haha.. I always THINK I need a drill sargeant at the gym, but if someone actually yells at me to do stuff, etc, I get angry and just want to leave. I react much better to the "you can do it! You're awesome! YAY!" stuff.
STOP it - just found you from Shannon's blog, and my beautiful baby boy was born on May 17th, 2010! Hooray for awesome baby boys!
I am dying at your description of the drill Sargent! LOL!
Post a Comment