Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 week visit

Ethan had his two week visit to the doctors last week and he did great! His stats are:

8 lbs 4oz - back to his birth weight ~ yes he's large and in charge still!
21" long
14.5" head circumference

He had to get blood drawn for his Texas state tests and that sucked. I'm not sure why they make the Mom hold the baby when they do this, it's just mean and I almost cried with my babe. I felt so bad for him. I toughened up though and made it through with no tears this time. I can't say the same for ethan but it was nothing a bottle couldn't fix. :)


2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Jax said...

I cant believe he's already TWO WEEKS!!!! That's crazy!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! Don't you hate the shots? I wish I could take them for them.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus