Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our Temporary Home...

First of all ~ WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! I'm very excited about it too. We don't close until the end of the month though, so we're still in our temporary apartment until then.


As for the temporary home, where do I begin? It's a pretty small one bedroom in a great part of town (Our new place is about 10 min from the temp apartment). I'm also working from home now too so I spend a LOT of time there with Grace the dog. I try to get out once or twice a day but that is a little difficult since GK and I are also sharing a car right now too. Yes, we went from only being together three days a week to spending ALL our time together when GK is not at work. It's been an adjustment but we're having a blast making that adjustment.

Below are a few pics of our temporary home for those interested. No pics yet of the new house, I'll get those after closing to show...


View from the front door - the kitchen and living room




We're heading back to Chicago this weekend to take care of some things for the move. The main thing happening is our car is going to be picked up tomorrow and shipped down to Dallas. I'm VERY excited about this so I can have a little more freedom while GK is at work.

We'll be back in time for the Super Bowl and I'm rooting for the Saints all the way (and Purdue alum Drew Brees).


Have a great weekend!

7 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Okay, I LOVE that sink...its so open and pretty! Do you each have your own roll of toilet paper?! heheheh....

ps: glad you go the house!!!!!!

Llama said...

WHoooo hooooooo! Congrats! Your doggy looks totally at "home!"

Our Happy Married Life... said...

wow, big changes! congrats on the home. :)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

YOU ARE KIDDING ABOUT THE PRETZEL!?!?! My blood started BOILING when I read that!!!!!!!!!!

PS: you need to attach your email so when you leave a comment I can just reply! Just go to edit profile and plug it in ;)

G said...

yay house and moving!! So exciting!!

Meredith said...

Woooo for the house! So exciting!!

Jax said...

CONGRATS!!!!! YAYAYAYAY! And looks like a cute place to temporarily reside! Bright and cheery. :)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus