The day started off great with one of my best friends Nicole arrived from San Francisco to celebrate with me. We met up with my other best girlie's and had lunch at Grand Lux CafĂ© on Michigan Ave. It was so great to see the girls and chat about everything going on with all of us. We then headed over to Bliss Spa at the W hotel and had a nice relaxing day at the spa. I had the best massage ever ~ with a very weird woman (trust me, she was odd). I of course didn’t take any pics during the day, which sucked but we had a great time.
After the spa we met up with the boys and had dinner at RoseAngelis on Wrightwood. It was so frickin GOOD! If you are looking for a great little Italian place in Lincoln Park I highly recommend this place. Then we went and hung out at a bar for more cocktails for some and Diet Coke’s for others (ahem, me). Side Note: I also have to congratulate myself for staying out until 12:30am! That is rare these days people and it was worth it ~ also worth it...making our cab take us through the McDonald's drive-thru on the way home!
It was the perfect birthday! Thanks to Nicole, Andrew, Jessica, Gretchen, Sarah, Ryan, Bo, Damian, Alysen, Pat, Terri and Trip for celebrating the special day with me! I also can’t forget to thank my awesome, good looking, husband for being so patient with me and continuing to encourage my addiction to lululemon workout wear. Even if I won’t be able to fit in some of the stuff until next summer, after the bean arrives, I love it!
Love all of you!!!
Aly and Pat
Terri, Me, Nicole
Tripp and Terri
Aly, Pat, GK and me
Shots!!! Sorry Nic I had to post this - it made me laugh. At least your "neck situation" was not in the photo! :)
Sarah and Ryan
Aly, Bo and me
(The next day) Doesn't it look like Grace went out all night too? She's not really into the bar scene, she just loves to cuddle with Nicole that's all. (Don't worry that I was asleep on our other couch).
OK, this picture has nothing to do with my birthday but it was cute so I added it. GK thought it was funny to put his Purdue hat on Grace. She was not happy. She HATES wearing any type of clothing, and acts like it's the end of the earth if we try to put anything on her other than her collar. Images like these make me very thankful that she can't talk!
I also got to celebrate with a fabulous dinner with my family when we got to Arizona! Overall, a fantastic birthday I must say.




3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had fun AND your baby bump is adorable. Congrats on everything looking good so far :-)
That sounds like one killer bday lady! Happy belated. : )
Hope you had an amazing birthday sweetie!
Post a Comment