You. Are. Awesome!
I stated to use you when I was looking for really cheap books, but now you sell EVERYTHING I could ever imagine buying online. I just got a subscription for one of my favorite magazine's for $5! Yes, $5! Not sure if I'll ever see the actual magazine, since we're moving in three weeks, but I'll deal with that later.
I just wanted you to know how much I really love you. Please don't ever change (ahem - raise your prices).
Your biggest fan,
Windy City Kelley's
Read: This blog is in no way endorsed by Amazon.com. I just really enjoy this site and wanted to shout it from the mountain tops, but since I live in Chicago we have no mountains so I chose to write about it instead.
5 years ago




3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
I LOVE Amazon too! And even better? My dad buys the Prime membership, and got to put down a certain number of email addresses to get his Prime benefits, and he put me, which means that I get FREE two day shipping! Love!
Amazon has saved me LOTS of money! Of course i'd save a LOT MORE if I just stayed away from indulging in purchases.. :-)
awww! i love amazon too! they are truly awesome!
Post a Comment