I'm a big fan of The Biggest Loser. It's a fact. This season is just like the rest. Awesome. So I was catching up on my gossip, and this may be old news, but I just read that Daniel and Rebbecca from this season ARE DATING!!!
Wow. I don't think I would have put those two together, but that's awesome for them!
HAHAH! it's so funny you say this b/c I was watching last week and actually had to put my computer down when this news came on. I was like "what?" out loud. hahaha!
I have interesting and humorous things happen to me every day...mostly humorous! I've been married to my wonderful husband (GK) since 2006 and he, along with our 4 legged fluffy baby, keep me entertained on a daily bases. Living in Chicago since 2003 we made the big move to Dallas in January of 2010. Our beautiful baby boy joined us on May 17th, 2010!
4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Do you use the 30 day shred? It's amazing. And so hard you could die your face off.
ps I'm a new follower!!
HAHAH! it's so funny you say this b/c I was watching last week and actually had to put my computer down when this news came on. I was like "what?" out loud. hahaha!
AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!I hope it was a GREAT one!!!!
I like that they are together. They can support eachother!
Post a Comment