Friday, September 4, 2009

My Favorite Things - August

Cosi. Lady Antebellum songs. sleep. surprise parties for my husband (2 to be exact). family visits. friends. Mad Men. bringing my lunch to work (OK I don't really like to bring my lunch but I love what it's doing for my waistline and bank account). Grace the dog being Grace the dog (we just found out she's scared of our salad spinner). Farmers Market Saturday. GK being home for a full week this month. suburbs. more birthdays. Entourage. manicures. pool parties. air shows. BBQ's. taxi's. ABC family (don't judge). Mr. Sub. Aveda Hand Relief lotion. iced tea - unsweetened.
Have a great LONG weekend!!!

4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Llama said...

AWWWWW Grace!!! You sound just like my doggie...who is scared of the wind!LOL!
Love your list...and love ABC family LOL...it always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :) Have a great weekend!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I could live on Cosi salads!

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Sounds like a wonderful month! And this reminds me I'd really love to get a manicure....

Gwen said...

Wonderful list!!! XOXO

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus