Monday, July 27, 2009

I Heart...

Dave Matthews Band!
Last Saturday we went up to Wisconsin to see the Dave Matthews Band concert. We go every year and it's always one of the highlights of the summer. This year we took a party bus to the concert and when I say it was a party bus, just look for yourself...
It was crazy how tricked out it was for tailgating, etc. It was a lot of fun!

I didn't bring my camera, but took a couple of friends photos from FB to share...


Such a blast and if you don't own the new DMB album I highly suggest you run out and download/buy it today ~ it's so good!


5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Dani said...

I took a "party bus" on Halloween last year. It was stupid, it was just a regular school bus! :( Yours was much cooler!

Lyryn said...

OMG... So jealous!!!! I LOVE DMB!!! But... I haven't gotten the new CD. I must do that! Glad you had a great time!

Meredith said...

Seriously, that party bus is a BRILLIANT idea! I wish we had them around here!

Gwen said...

We haven't done a party bus but one day we will!!! They actually park about 10 of them in an old bank lot a few blocks away from my office building. The Prison Bus looks great!!! LOL!!!!

I'm glad you had a fabulous time!!!

XOXO

Addict said...

Such cute pics. I went to DMB at Fenway. I only walked though... a party bus would have been so much cooler!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus