Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gossip Cop

As many of you know ~ or have figured it out by now ~ I love reading about celebrities! Not sure why but I like to pass the time reading blogs and craptastic magazines about anyone and everyone in Hollywood. I used to love P. Hilt*n* but lately I find he's kind of boring and this is my new favorite site. I of course will still read Per*z, but now I'll go to G.C. to see what is the truth and what is not :) 

*Sorry for not saying the names of the sites, I don't want my blog to show up if people search for it :)

3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Meredith said...

Lol! I LOVE celebrity gossip too!

Nicole said...

After following P.h*lton on Twitter I realized how truly annoying and yes boring he is! oh and I too LOVE celebrity gossip =D

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

NICE! It's one of my guilty pleasures too. Sometimes I wonder how the rags get away with printing some of the stories that they do.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus