Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dallas

So I'm a tad behind on posting lots of pictures I've taken recently. Here are the few that I took in Dallas. Like I said, GK and I had so much fun and it was a nice little get away...well for me at least. It was a nice weekend for him because he didn't have to get on a plane for two straight weeks since he stayed down there for the weekend. We ate a ton, drank some great wine and stayed and three different hotels in three nights (more on that later).


GK and I at dinner on Thursday night in Plano at Fireside Pies pizza at The Shops at Legacy.

A new Mercedes (not sure what it is, GK will have to let me know later).


My first view of a Texas Longhorn. I'm a city girl from the north so I was amazed at how HUGE they are. I may or may not have made GK stop in the middle of the road so I could take this picture (this is with no zoom too)!



We thought it was funny that they had an ice rink in the mall. Here I am trying to get myself out of the cold and they are trying to stay in it!

This is a fun pub we found while walking back from dinner on Saturday night. They had so many beers on tap, GK was in heaven!


4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you had a fabulous time!!! I love the photo of you two!!! GORGEOUS!!! XOXO

megan said...

Looks like a BLAST! Those are some huge cows! I'm from the South and i haven't seen any that big before haha!

Anonymous said...

The horns on those bulls are CRAZY!

New Girl on Post said...

What a fun time! You made me laugh about the Longhorns. They are huge aren't they?

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus