Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July...and loads of pics

Long weekend.  Good Friends.  Beer.  
Wiener Circle.  Pool Party.  Cubs Game.  
Bleachers.  Wrigleyville.  Claaaasic Peg.  
Thankful for not seeing Good friends Naked.  
Cubs Panties where they are not supposed to be.  
Eastbound and Down.  Dance Party USA.  Buck Hunter.  
Caesars. Drunken Homeless man that throws up.  
Cristal. Late night pizza.  Kirkwoods.  

















Quotes from the weekend:

after watching the game for 5 innings already... "Oh my god...his name is Milton Bradley!"

"I'm not wearing any pants"

"Claaaaasic Peg"

"We just have to make sure she doesn't get arrested..."

"Not sure how it happened but I woke up buck naked on top of the covers..."

What a great weekend!!!!

3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Meredith said...

This looks like so much fun! I really wish we had a pro baseball team ANYWHERE nearby!

New Girl on Post said...

What a fun weekend! My husband would love you and your friends, he's a huge Cubs fan. :)

Gwen said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend and the quotes could have been from one of our crazy weekends too. :) XOXO

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus