Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some much needed photos of the pup (mostly for GK who has not seen her in a while) :)

Which of these things do not belong on Princess Grace's Bed???
Any guesses???


If you guessed my black Ugg slipper then you are correct! Not sure why, but she loves those slippers when I'm at work. Each day, when I get home, I find one slipper in a different room of the condo. Funny thing is she refuses to touch them when I'm around.I love the look that she's giving me, like that is her slipper and how dare I touch them.

She seems to be stuck.

Don't worry we're not that cruel. That is an ottoman on the left and she is very capable of jumping up on it to get out of that little space. This picture just happened to be taken when I was eating something on the coffee table and she was trying to "pretend" she was not begging. My guess is she was thinking "maybe she can't see me staring at her from two feet away and I can race up and grab that hamburger when she turns her head..."


This is a standard picture of Grace. She loves to use her plush toys as pillows. Makes it easier for her so when we pass her she can grab it real fast and force it into our leg so we'll play with her. Silly pup.

1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Unknown said...

Hey, it's Jess, I'm just to lazy to log out of Mike's and log in as me.
I LOVE those pics of Gracie. Give her a kiss for me!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus