Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Come again...never!

I am so sick of the rain! It's been raining all week it feels like (well yesterday it didn't but it was overcast). GK was nice enough to call and get me on an earlier flight today so I don't get stuck in Chicago. If you've ever flown in or out of O'Hare you know that the flights there are almost always delayed it feels like. In my case today I was supposed to leave tonight at 7pm but am now leaving at noon. I'm very excited to get down there. It's sunny and 95 degrees so I really can't complain! We may be looking at houses this weekend to see what is out there, but my main goal is to look at neighborhoods and towns in the area to narrow down where we would want to live ~ and then I can start to look at some houses. My other goal is to go to the pool ~ I don't think that will be a hard goal to reach.

OK did you watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey the other night??? Those women are out of control! I would hate to live in where they do. It looks very beautiful, but I wouldn't move there just because of these women. Danielle ( who I think is a wacko) ~ why the hell would you bring the book??? I think I'd be friends with Jacqueline though. WOW. There is a "directors cut" of the dinner tonight so I am definitely going to DVR that.

OK, off to do my morning "Shred". Have a great weekend!

5 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Addict said...

haha I saw the part where she puts the book on a table. so strange. Teresa looks great tho she's so cute (some comments at the table were a little much but hey its jersey). Still have to catch the whole thing.

The weather lady here was like... yeaaa still rain in boston... still rain in chicago... still rain everywhere in between. Lucky us.

Meredith said...

I HATE the rain...but I think I'm stuck with it since I'm in the Pac. Northwest.

Megan said...

I LOVE the real housewives of NJ..I wish it were longer- I didn't care too much for the NY ladies. It has rained here pretty much every day too- and the forecast for the next 10 days has rain everyday but 1--Yay! :(

Bri said...

I just flew in and out of OHare en route to Texas this past weekend. And yes, we experienced delays! Have fun in Texas! =)

jlc said...

Amen to that!!


good luck with the shred!! i heard nothing but good things!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus