Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Back

Dallas was so much fun! GK and I got to spend some much needed time together and it was fantastic. I'll be sure to upload the few pictures I took soon. We drove all over the place to see what area's we liked and we did find a few we could picture ourselves living in. Some of the places are older areas in Dallas so the houses are more expensive, but we'll see how it turns out. It will be very hard to leave all my friends/family, and judging from this weekend if we move then I'll have to up the amount of text messages I can send in a month!

I do know that it would be the right decision to move now though based on how hard it was to leave GK at the airport yesterday. It sucked. I was lucky enough to go home to my family to celebrate Dad's day, poor GK had to go back to a hotel. We are doing good right now with the travel (I act like I'm the one travelling don't I - I'm so dramatic) but in a couple of months I know it will be even harder to not have GK around for four out of seven days a week. I told him I'd move anytime after Thanksgiving, so we'll see how this all pans out. Technically I don't really have much pull on the date, but I like to pretend that I do :)

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Addict said...

Congrats for commiting to such a big step! I am sure it is best for your relationship to move... and why not! Dallas should be great! New friends and new experiences! Very exciting I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Anonymous said...

I am getting sad just thinking about it!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus