- I know I'm late to the game but I watched So You Think You Can Dance this week for the first time and I loved it! I am much too clumsy to dance, so I enjoy watching others do what I simply can't.
- My dog pretends to pee. At least three times on every walk I take her on she does this. I tell her to "Go Potty" and it's to the point where I say it so much she now goes through the motions like she's going to the bathroom, but she's not. She does it just to shut me up! I'm not sure to laugh and tell her how smart she is, or get pissed because our walk has just gotten longer because I have to wait until she ACTUALLY does pee.
- I ordered more groceries this week with no issues.
- I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is the dumbest show I've ever seen. This coming from a girl who LOVES Dancing with the Stars and Big Brother.
- I'm addicted to The Real Housewives of New Jersey. It's so good!
GK is off to his brothers bachelor party in South Carolina this weekend so that means I only get to see him for a couple hours tonight and a few on Sunday before he goes back to Texas on Monday ~ That sucks.




3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
The "go pee" thing is VERY funny!
Congrats on your groceries! Also Boston is faking summer too! It was 90 ONE day. Now it is june and the high is a rainy 70 with averages in the low 60's...
Any I love DWTS too so I should probably start watching So You Think You Can Dance...
It's hard to believe that it's still freezing in Chicago in June. Love the part about "go pee" in the park. So much for living in the city! I should send you some of our warm weather from the sunny south!
Post a Comment