Ugh, another Monday is upon us. This weekend was nice and relaxing. I only got to really hang out with GK last night but it was still nice. We went and saw The Hangover and it was HYSTERICAL! I highly recommend it for anyone that likes movies like Wedding Crashers and Old School. I then was able to talk GK into taking me to 5 Guys for dinner after it and it was so good. It's not a place I can (or should) eat at every week because it's really greasy, but it's really good once and while. Not much else is going on. I'm trying to get GK to buy us some last minute Kenny Chesney concert tickets for Saturday, but not sure if that will really happen. I told him that he has a choice between the Cubs game Saturday or the Concert :)
OK, that's it for this boring post. I promise to make your reading a little more enjoyable with the next post!
PS: Since I've been slacking BIG TIME on commenting on people's blogs, I'm going to try to comment on each blog I read this entire week! It's a nice little goal that I've set for myself so we'll see how it goes :)
5 years ago




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Hmmm I guess I really must see The Hangover! Wedding Crashers is a great movie (as is Old School).
We loved The Hangover too!!! It's so fun to go watch a movie and leave without any worries. XOXO
Post a Comment