Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reality Check

Ugh, You want to know what I did last night. Well, I definitely DID not go to the gym like I had planned. Instead I sat home and watch Dancing With The Stars, Little People Big World and The Hills. That is like four hours of reality TV!!!

I do have a few comments about The Hills though. Ugh, I have no idea why I watch that stupid show any more. it used to be so good... when it was an ACTUAL reality show! 

Spencer & Heidi- they just suck. How the hell are we supposed to believe they are having "issues" if we see them in the media all in love and crap?

Lauren - whatever, she's so dramatic. She seems to think she knows all even though she's only 24 or something. 

And who the hell is Brody anyway, and what does he do exactly - besides have a psycho girlfriend who in my mind has a VERY good reason to be mad at him...dude you cheated on her!!! The Kardashian family is SO much cooler than him!

Whatever, I'm sure I'll watch it again next week. It's like a car accident that you can't help but watch even though you really don't want to. 

I just wish I didn't like reality TV so much. I think I need a hobby... 

3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Ink Obsession Designs said...

That is like me...I am hooked on reality tv. I so wish I wasn't, but I can't get away from it no matter how hard I try!

Anonymous said...

I know, I'm definitely hooked on it all, too! I watch all of that crap- that's what it is, too, CRAP!
Jon and Kate, Survivor, Amazing Race, Real World, Real World Road Rules Challenge, Rock of Love, I Love Money, The Hills, Real Housewives, Millionaire Matchmaker...
My saving grace is that I don't watch them all each week, but if one is on when I flip through the channels, I get sucked right in

Jamie said...

I agree about the Hills. I like Lo, and I liked it when Whitney used to be on the show. That's about it. Lauren is drama, you are correct. And Speidi is just...ick.

On another note, I love Little People Big World, althought Matt drives me nuts half the time!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus