We live really close to Lincoln Park Zoo and I really like to walk Grace by there in the mornings. Today was like any other day and as we passed by the zoo, the lion let out a very LARGE Roar. I swear to god, if dog's can get heart attacks I think mine had one today. She stopped where she was looked and me and immediately tried to RUN the other way. I say try to because she was on her leash and it's not very long so she didn't get very far, which really pissed her off.
I almost peed my pants laughing at her, poor thing. It's not every day a dog gets to hear a hungry lion. Imagine if she would have SEEN the lion??? Lucky for her dogs are not allowed in the zoo - for obvious reasons - so we went home like she wanted.
5 years ago




4 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
THAT is funny. My dog had her first introduction to the sprinkler system and that scared her so much, I think the lion roar would have killed her.
That's hilarious. I could picture that moment in my mind!
I totally can picture her doing that, poor thing!
Too, too funny - Grace exhibits a brilliant intellect IMHO!
Thanks for popping by to visit!
:)
Post a Comment