Nice Lady: Hi LK how are you?
LK: Good, how are you? I think we have a package today.
NL: Yup, here it is.
LK: Thanks.
NL: (With a Cheshire Cat Grin) Are you expecting?!?!
LK: What (with a very confused grin on my face - I really did think she meant was this the package I was expecting)
NL: You expecting (as she pats her belly)?!?!
LK: Uh No (still not understanding what she was asking)
NL: (pats her belly again)
LK: Oh God No! I have about four layers on and I don't fit under my spring jacket and I refuse to wear my winter one.
NL: Oh (embarrased now), yeah it is very cold out
LK: Leaves and proceeds straight to the gym!
CAN. YOU. BELIEVE. THAT?!?! Has that ever happened to anyone before? I mean I know I looked fat at the time, but I SERIOUSLY had four or five layers on! This (combined with the stress from work) will get me in the gym every day this week - so I guess something good has come out of it!




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Oh. My. Gosh. [I am not even going to express my opinion on stupid lady comments!!] I am with you on not breaking out the winter jacket in April! I only wore a light jacket today and I was a little chilly--but i'm not digging my coat out of the closet!
LMAO!!! I can't believe she said that to you. At least you were layered up when it happened. The last time I was fluffy and asked if I was "with child" I was wearing a tank top. Guess it made me look huge. Didn't wear it again either!! XOXO
Post a Comment