I just saw the ShamWow commercial and it reminded me of a conversation GK and I had a couple of months ago...
Set-Up: GK LOVES using bar towels around the house. Every time we go to Bed Bath he wants to buy a new package of 10 towels. I, myself prefer paper towels but to each is own right...
LK: Look what I bought you (holding up a bright new shiny package of the ShamWow)
GK: Ugh, where did you get that
LK: Bed Bath - Man I love that store. I thought you'd like it and figured it would save you from using a new bar towel every time you wipe down the counter (and less washing of dirty bar towels for me to do)
GK: OK, thanks I'll give it a try
Fast Forward 2 week:
GK: He hun, that ShamWow doesn't really work. I think I'm going to go back to my bar towels
LK: It doesn't - that guy on TV makes it look like it's the most amazing thing ever
GK: Let's just say instead of the ShamWow they should call it the ScamWow.




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
I've been curious about those things for a while now. Thanks for the review :)
Post a Comment