Part of the reason why I wanted to go on the tour of Nashville last weekend was to see where the celebrities live...OK it was the MAIN reason, but whatever. So I thought I'd share some of the houses we saw:
Martina McBride's House

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's House - the one on the top of the hill

One of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's House

Ronnie Dunn's House

The next two are Alan Jackson's House - he has WAY too much land and too many houses on that land...

We saw a bunch of other houses too, but they were on the other side of the bus so I didn't get to take any picture's of them :)
3 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Wow.. that is really neat!
Oh wow, that is so cool! Those houses would have been so neat to see up close and personal. Next time I think you should hop the fence and peak through the windows, heehee!
I love how big the lawns are!
Post a Comment