- Thank you to the bartenders/waitress's that over-served me all day.
- Thank you to all the girls (Jess, Mandy, Kenzie, Megan, Sarah) and a few guys for contributing and joining me in drinking our body weight in beer. Not an easy fete but I think we did pretty well.
- Thank you to the amazing husband that drove two very "happy" girls to the burbs to continue the St. Patty's day festivities.
- Thank you to the pizza delivery guy that brought us food in under 20 minutes - I really do love you!
- Thank you to the voice gods for taking my voice for the past two days. I guess speaking is pretty over rated anyway.
- Thank you to the city of Chicago for making it seem OK to drink all day...
5 years ago




2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
LOVE THE PICS. I still can't talk!
Looks like you had an amazing time!! :)
Post a Comment