haha! I just ran across your blog, and I loved it. I am going to be moving to Deerfield, IL in a little over a year. my fiance lives there now and when we get married next summer I'm moving up there with him. Every time I visit we look for exciting things to do in the city. We know it's so big (we come from a small town in WEST VIRGINIA! LOL!) So, the biggness sometimes overwhelms us... what would you suggest?! LOL!!!
I have interesting and humorous things happen to me every day...mostly humorous! I've been married to my wonderful husband (GK) since 2006 and he, along with our 4 legged fluffy baby, keep me entertained on a daily bases. Living in Chicago since 2003 we made the big move to Dallas in January of 2010. Our beautiful baby boy joined us on May 17th, 2010!
2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
haha! I just ran across your blog, and I loved it. I am going to be moving to Deerfield, IL in a little over a year. my fiance lives there now and when we get married next summer I'm moving up there with him. Every time I visit we look for exciting things to do in the city. We know it's so big (we come from a small town in WEST VIRGINIA! LOL!) So, the biggness sometimes overwhelms us... what would you suggest?! LOL!!!
I was just saying the other day that I would love to see the green river in person! Looks so cool.
Fabulous party photos as well!
-E
Post a Comment