Friday, November 28, 2008

SPOILER ALERT

**If you've not seen the new Twilight movie yet and still are planning on it, then don't read any further**

GK and I went and saw the new Twilight movie on Saturday and I actually didn't mind it. I knew that it could not possibly be as good as the book, so I had pretty low expectations for it (plus the target audience is teenage girls so how could I have high expectations really). I thought it was pretty entertaining but a bit long. The main story in the book is how Bella and Edwards fall in love and they kind of fast forward that story line into about 10 minutes of the movie to get to the fight scene - in typical Hollywood fashion. I still recommend reading the books before seeing the movie and don't expect too much from Hollywood they never seem to get it right!

Did you see it? What did you think?

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Happy to hear you liked the movie! My friends keep telling me I should see it again and that I'll like it better the second time around. We'll see... And I agree w/you--they basically introduce Bella and Edward in the movie and 5 mins later he's saying, "You're my life now." Ugh! They should've done a better job building up their relationship. *sigh* Oh well. I'm re-reading the books again too, so that makes me happy again!

Anonymous said...

I still wanna see it

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus