
GK and I were talking about nothing in particular the other day and he said to me:
- GK: You know I saw on one of my business shows how all of these big department stores are knocking down prices of major items and in the long run it could hurt them. They showed some Christian Lou...
- LK: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!!!
- GK: Yes, they showed one department store had them on sale for like $200 and under...
- LK: WHAT?!?! I would kill for a pair of those. Why are you NOW just telling me this???
- GK: I learn a lot on my shows so I didn't think it was important.
- LK: Those shoes are easily $600 - $1200 so that would have been the buy of a lifetime!
At that point I was almost mad at GK for not telling me sooner, but I soon got over it. (Side Note: GK is getting lucky in the fact that since I only see him three days a week, I don't want to waste any time being mad at him so I find myself getting over things faster - it's VERY odd.)
Anyway, back to the point. I ran home and looked online and of course the shoes are not on sale anymore. But one day, I will get my Christian Louboutin black patten leather Mary Jane's...as soon as the crap economy decides to stop being so crappy :)




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Oooh, be still my beating heart. Those shoes are def. worth getting worked up over. Love them!
Post a Comment