It was twin brothers and their girlfriends. I noticed them right away because one of the girls was about 6" taller then her boyfriend and she was dressed very cute and her boyfriend... well wasn't in the least. Anyway, I proceeded to eaves drop on them the rest of the way in line (don't judge you know you would do it too). We get to the security stand and one of the guy's bags was taken to be looked at, so of course I watched. To my surprise what does the security lady pull out of his bag??? A large loaf of Ground Chuck beef...from his backpack (of course she also pulled out the standard pocket knife too just to top it off)!!! The lady gave the beef back (she kept the knife) to the kid and he proceeds to put it back into his backpack LIKE IT'S A NORMAL THING TO TRAVEL WITH GROUND BEEF IN YOUR CARRY ON! I can understand if it was a special kind of meat - MAYBE - but this was Meijer brand meat. Nothing Special in my opinion. I chuckled a little bit and the ginormous girlfriend gave me a dirty looked so I turned around really fast - to of course tell Greg what was unfolding in front of me.
I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd want to eat that ground meat after it's been "in flight" for three hours!!!




1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:
Wait...Chicago has a Meijer's? I haven't seen one since we lived in Michigan.
I'm not going to even comment on the ground beef in the carry on, it makes me a little nauseous thinking about it.
Post a Comment