Thursday, February 19, 2009

We had one of the best vacations in Florida this past weekend! We took a 6am flight on Saturday so we had the whole day basically to hang out and have a nice Valentine's Day at Epcot. We went to Epcot two days and to Hollywood Studios and relaxed by the pool the other two days. I do think that the world in Epcot was our favorite, and we spent a lot of time there, but the Rock N' Roller coaster at Hollywood Studios was our favorite ride (GK even liked it and he's not a big fan of roller coasters). It starts you out so fast and then it's all over the place from there,in the dark, with Aerosmith playing on the speakers. If I can scan in our picture from the ride I'll post it, it made us laugh out load for a long time over the look on our faces :)

Here we are on the Boardwalk with our hotel - The Dolphin - in the background. Not sure why it's called The Dolphin but they put fish on the top that look like Lake Trout...

Here I am in Japan


getting some wine in France

And a picture of us taken by some random guy in China



It was a great birthday trip!!!

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Angie said...

I knew you would have a great time, but I'm so happy that Greg loved it also. Does this mean his ban on Disney is over?

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus