Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stupid Economy...

So my poor husband and family have heard me complain about it for a while now but...

This.Economy.Sucks.

The product I sell is directly linked to the banks and financial businesses that are all over the news right now for being greedy. Well, since they are sucking right now, so are we. I'm in a satellite office and there are only three of us girls here. We get along great for the most part, and work well together, BUT we just learned today that one of the girls is being laid off! We're really sad, and she's a great girl so I'm sure she'll find a new gig soon, but it totally sucks! I'm getting busier so I feel OK, but it's just sad when you have to tell someone they need to sign up for unemployment.

Stupid Economy.

And then there were two...

1 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Anonymous said...

It really does suck!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus