Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Eve

I finally got off my lazy bum and uploaded the rest of my pictures from Arizona. This batch is from New Years Eve. We started off the night at my parents house and had a very nice dinner together along with my parents. We were so happy that GK's cousin Sherrie and her husband Brian could join us for dinner (they had to go home afterwards because she had to work the next day)!


Then it was off to Harolds for the New Year celebration with the cowboys of Cave Creek!
Below is Andrew's version of Nicole's "picture pose" :)


Aww, I'm a lucky girl to get kissed by my cutie husband at midnight. I hate all pictures of him dipping me though, I always look like I'm scared out of my mind - even in our wedding photos...
ummm, McDaniel at Midnight...or maybe he's trying to look cool for that girl in the background :)

This guy below is ALWAYS there, standing the in same place every year by himself and for some reason GK talks to him every year too!

2 Thoughts for a Texas Gal...:

Anonymous said...

I totally remember that guy from last year!

Angie said...

Looks like you had fun. And now I want a Harold's cheeseburger.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus